Bored of waiting for JDeveloper to start-up and looking at same picture every time?Always thought of changing JDeveloper start-up picture?
Here is how you can do it.
- Your default start up picture looks like -
- Now using Google images and paint (maybe other tools) create a picture which u want to see when Jdeveloper starts up.
- Save it with name and extension as splash.gif.
- Replace it with splash.gif file located in $Middleware_Home\Middleware\jdeveloper\jdev\bin.
- Restart your Jdeveloper. Enjoy the new picture this time instead of getting bored while your Jdeveloper restarts. Below is what I created for my personal use.